Coach Thomas is thrilled to bring a Middle School and High School youth soccer Academy to Atlanta for boys and girls. We want players whom actually want to play and learn the game of soccer, and have a seriousness about the game so that the focus can be on player development .
Uniqueness of the Thomas Soccer Academy:
* A two coach Academy approach allows for a range of ages and grades to keep players for a competitive environment. Students are not only split up based on skill, but also by grades so that confidence is built while skills are developed.
* Simple evaluation tryout to see what each participant skill levels are. There will be an A and B session/group of different skill levels going on at the same time. Those groups will mix for scrimmage purposes.
What to Expect:
- Repetition of drills so participants do things properly.
- Conditioning as part of the daily experience.
- A medium to high work rate from participants.
- Warmup/Conditioning, drills, scrimmage format.
- Participants will be given suggested positions to work on based on skill set evaluations.
August 14, August 21, August 28
September 4, September 11, September 18, September 25
October 2, October 9, October 16, October 23, October 30
November 6, November 13, November 20
* Instructor will contact you to schedule preferred dates upon completion of enrollment.